Disclaimer

My words are my own. I may vent and offend some but I say what I feel.
I'm an overly honest (and loud) person.
I know some may not agree with me but it's my blog, my thoughts and my views.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Oh Pittsburgh

What is it about Pittsburgh that makes my insomnia so much worse?!
Its now 5:50 am, as my friend J would say 'crack head hours'

Oh well, play on addictinggames.com
trying to expand my Scentsy business
avoiding homework
the norm for me at 6am haha
I wish DH was home my insomnia is better when I can snuggle with him

I'm at my parents and sharing a room with DD....not a fan!
she is sick so she coughs in her sleep (poor thing)
but it keeps my mind turning too, I worry about how well she's breathing and if i should take her back to the doctor and if there is anything more I can do for her

I'm just rambling now....I'll try and go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment