Disclaimer

My words are my own. I may vent and offend some but I say what I feel.
I'm an overly honest (and loud) person.
I know some may not agree with me but it's my blog, my thoughts and my views.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Fill in Friday


  1. Right now, our weather is in the high 50s and its sunny, fall is actually starting to settle in, but what I'd really like is 75 and sunny, and NO humidity
  2. I like to let my hair down and sing silly song to DD and dance around the house to make her smile
  3. Mommy Rambles made a post about heroes... my hero is  my husband, because, he walks out that door every day (99% of the time with no complaints) because he love his job, he deploys with little to no whining when the time comes to get on that plane he reminds me he signed up for this job and that he'll be back soon.
  4. It's a weird combination, but I swear tortilla chips and ketchup are a perfect pair! (and man do I crave it lately!)
  5. Some may see the glass half empty and others may see it half full, but I  never look at it that way really, I am the what if queen so some may say I'm a glass 1/2 empty person but I just like trying to see all the possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment