Disclaimer

My words are my own. I may vent and offend some but I say what I feel.
I'm an overly honest (and loud) person.
I know some may not agree with me but it's my blog, my thoughts and my views.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

30 Days; Day 1

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts


1 I got married at the age of 20
2 I had my daughter when I was 22
3 I'm an Air Force wife
4 There are days where I don't do anything, and I'm ok with that
5 I ate folding and putting laundry away
6 I like where I live even though its 2600 miles away from where I grew up
7 My husband is prep-ing for his 4th deployment in 4 years and the most upsetting part isn't that he's going it's that he's going to miss his daughter's 1st birthday
8 I think gossip and venting are totally different but my husband thinks it's the same thing
9 I hate my husband's car and I can't wait until it's paid off
10 I think my dog is better than my husband's dog
11 I am an extremely emotional person
12 I need to lose weight but I eat when I'm upset/stressed
13 I rock at procrastinating
14 My biggest fear is my husband waking up one morning and telling me he doesn't love me any more
15 While my daughter was a surprise I love that we started our family young and that our parents and grandparents are going to get to enjoy her while they are still young(ish haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment