Disclaimer

My words are my own. I may vent and offend some but I say what I feel.
I'm an overly honest (and loud) person.
I know some may not agree with me but it's my blog, my thoughts and my views.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

He tries....but it bugs me sometimes

So today I am helping my Sister-in-law out by taking her baby sitting job. Last night my husband kept saying "you need to go to bed". So I finally went to bed and of course thats when my daughter wakes up. I was still kinda awake and so was my husband, well I got out of bed to use the bathroom and when I came back my husband was holding our daughter, he was rubbing her back and patting her butt, but it wasn't helping. He wouldn't leave the room either. (We are staying at my parents house currently and our daughter is in a pack n play in the same room as us; no big deal really.) Well she is not calming down and he finally lays her next to me on the bed, gets up, and walks out of the room. I checked her diaper and is was loaded! So I changed her and redressed her, my husband walks in and gives me a look that said "I was dealing with this what gives". Well he gives her a bottle and puts her back to bed.

While I really do appreciate that he was helping, he was really dragging out the process. When she wakes up in the middle of the night she needs a new diaper and a bottle. But then he gets frustrated that I get out of bed...but I can't just lay there and listen to her scream because she's not use to him getting up with her.....well at least he's trying right?

No comments:

Post a Comment