Disclaimer

My words are my own. I may vent and offend some but I say what I feel.
I'm an overly honest (and loud) person.
I know some may not agree with me but it's my blog, my thoughts and my views.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fill in Friday





1. What is your must have gadget?
submitted by Flying High With My Flyboy
Laptop and iPhone, I really can NOT live without either

2. How does your adulthood compare to what you imagined it would be like when you were a little kid
submitted by L to the Third
I knew I'd get married and have kids but I didn't think I'd be married at 20, or be a mom at 22. I thought I would be done with school before marriage and kids. I defiantly never envisioned a military life. I wouldn't change my life one bit, I love my husband and daughter.

3.What is your favorite chocolate recipe?
submitted by Our First Deployment
Chocolate recipe? Eatable! I don't like nuts though, lately I can't stay away from cupcakes and caramel Cadbury eggs.

4.How do you deal with military life when it gets to be to much or to hard?
submitted by Combat Boots And Pointe Shoes
I cry, I'm not ashamed to admit that. No one is perfect, and no one is above crying when they are hurt, sad or depressed. Sometimes I call my mom on a bad day. Moving so far away has strengthened our relationship.

5.What piece of advice would you give a new Military spouse facing their first deployment?
submitted by The Albrecht Squad
Plan, plan, plan, plan!! Have a life outside of your computer and phone. Have family come visit or go to them if possible. Take mini day trips to something close to you or have mommy dates, ladies nights. Sitting around with nothing to do makes time drag on. School, work, friends, have a life. The nights are the hardest because you are left with a big bed alone with your thoughts.



No comments:

Post a Comment