Disclaimer

My words are my own. I may vent and offend some but I say what I feel.
I'm an overly honest (and loud) person.
I know some may not agree with me but it's my blog, my thoughts and my views.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE BAGELS
We put DD to bed but she decided that she wanted to party with us. [notice the cookie mess on her face] Ok so we didn't really party, we were actually really lame, I wasn't feel good so I took a very late nap and woke up again at 10:30pm [LAME I know]. We just watched TV until midnight.

I got my midnight kiss this year!! Since DH and I have been together [July 06] we have only spent 2 New years together. 06-07 he was in basic, 07-08 he deployed New Years Eve, 08-09 already deployed, 09-10 already deployed, 10-11 HOME! and 11-12 HOME! I am very thankful he is home this year to give me my kiss!!

Although my kiss from DD was great too. She saw me kiss DH and came running over to me and leaned in for a kiss, I know the picture is blurry but for those with a toddler you know you take what you can get! 

She even had a kiss for her daddy!!

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE


No comments:

Post a Comment