Disclaimer

My words are my own. I may vent and offend some but I say what I feel.
I'm an overly honest (and loud) person.
I know some may not agree with me but it's my blog, my thoughts and my views.

Friday, May 13, 2011

thank God it's FRIDAY

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In
Which was the best day of your life- Wedding day or Homecoming day? submitted by Pink Champagne, Gatorade & MREs
oh man this is hard....my wedding day we made a commitment to each other forever but homecoming day is when I get my soul mate back...oh I can't pick!!

Were you a part of the joining the military question or did you sign up for the relationship when your man was already in the military? submitted by Cammo Style Love
DH joined the Air Force at 10am on July 19th, 2006....we met at 8pm July 19, 2006....I knew what I was getting into! I wouldn't change the way it happened for anything!

What is your favorite Disney movie and why? submitted by Raising Roscoe
Aladdin! I love the setting and she has a TIGER!  I mean how freaking COOL are tigers! I love the Moroccan look and feel of the movie too! I know that movie forwards, backwards and sideways!! I'm such a Disney goober :)

What is your favorite family activity to do on the weekends? submitted by Destination: RN!
Sleep in! We also love game night and family movies

Where do you secretly wish you could be stationed with you/your SO's line of work (realistically speaking, not everyone can be stationed on NAS Fiji)? submitted by Wookie & Co.
Any where on the east coast, we are in Washington (state) and it is really far from our families, since we have started a family it would be nice to be able to see family easier and more often we are looking to go home this fall and it is going to cost $900 for 2 tickets! :-0 I'd love to go to North Carolina. There are only 5 bases that DH can be at.

1 comment:

  1. My 3 year old is obsessed with Aladdin right now! I think I had only seen it once or twice when I was little, but I am with you...she has a FREAKING TIGER for a pet *jealous*

    You're also the first person on the linky list who had a similar answer to mine for wedding day vs. homecoming :)

    ReplyDelete