Disclaimer

My words are my own. I may vent and offend some but I say what I feel.
I'm an overly honest (and loud) person.
I know some may not agree with me but it's my blog, my thoughts and my views.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Questions about Mommy

Age: 22
How many children do you have? 1
How old are they? almost 5 months
Your Country of BirthUNITED STATES
Your Race/Ethnicity:  pasty haha
Occupation (optional): mommy/wife/student
How would you describe what it is like to be a mother? so rewarding, when she smiles at me I just melt!
What would you say is/are the best part/s of being a mother and having children? Everyday is something new
What are the most challenging aspects of being a mother?  Laundry haha since I'm a first time mom I dont always know whats best or right but I try my hardest to do what's right by my kiddo
What do you wish people had told you about mothering before you became a mother? Nothing is the same 2 days in a row
What advice would you give a woman who is about to become a mother? Dont have a plan, you can only plan so much before you have to wing it
Describe a memorable, heart-warming event between you and one of your children? (What happened? How did it make you feel about being a mother?). Well she's only about 5 months old but I can't help but laugh when she pees or poops right after I take her diaper off. And I just love looking at her, she smiles at my like I'm her everything and it just melts my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment