Disclaimer

My words are my own. I may vent and offend some but I say what I feel.
I'm an overly honest (and loud) person.
I know some may not agree with me but it's my blog, my thoughts and my views.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Up with the daughter

Are you single as of right now? No, I'm happily married
Does making out have to lead to sex? Have to? nope
What is the last thing that you see before you go to sleep? My ceiling fan
Do you have any pets? 2 dogs and a husband haha
Do you trust the government? My husband is military I have to, to an extent
What is your dream job? Teaching 1st or 2nd grade (put I'll settle for preschool)
If you could have one wish come true what would it be? Travel Europe
Is it easy to talk you in to doing things? depends on what I'm getting talked into
What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Wendy's!!
What is your favorate sit down restaurant? if I'm in Pittsburgh then it's Eat n' Park and if I'm not in Pittsburgh than Olive Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment