Disclaimer

My words are my own. I may vent and offend some but I say what I feel.
I'm an overly honest (and loud) person.
I know some may not agree with me but it's my blog, my thoughts and my views.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fill in Friday...on Saturday? oops!

  1. I always feel like I'm 30 years old, but in reality, I'm 24, my knees crack, my back aches, I'm tired at 4pm.
  2. I wish my family understood better when I tell them why we probably will never move, I can't help that DH likes where we are and that he doesn't want to PCS. I don't hate it here it's just getting old, I would like to move and see other bases but I don't get a say.
  3. If you saw me when I when I get dressed up for weddings, you'd think I was a total girly-girl, but if you saw me almost any other time, you'd think I was a tomboy through-and-through.
  4. I feel like I'm in a totally different universe when I go visit our families for a long time, I don't see camo for weeks, don't have to take my ID out for every little thing, then I come back to military life, its like another world.
  5. In honor of this being MFF #60... 60 months ago (exactly 5 years ago, so September 30, 2006) I lived in Pittsburgh, PA and my life was totally different because I had just started my first year of college, I was living in a dorm, finally seeing what life was like with mom and dad always looking over my shoulder and learning about life.  DH and I had only been dating 2 months at that point, he also he hadn't left for basic yet. It seems so long ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment