Disclaimer

My words are my own. I may vent and offend some but I say what I feel.
I'm an overly honest (and loud) person.
I know some may not agree with me but it's my blog, my thoughts and my views.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday, Friday, Friday, oh Friday

It's Friday...FINALLY!!!
I feel like this week has just dragged on!! I know I am not alone in my feelings, my friends seem to feel it has dragged on as well. DD is in a mood today!! She ate lunch [ok breakfast really], well really she inhaled it, and started yelling at me, I knew she wanted more fruit so I went to the kitchen to get her more pears. She inhale those too then threw another fit, so I put her in her room to play. I'm just sitting around watching NCIS. I'm waiting on UPS to bring me my new Scentsy supplies, I can't wait! I keep singing
"O-ho the Wells Fargo Wagon is a-comin' down the street.
Oh, don't let him pass my door!
O-ho the Wells Fargo
Wagon is a-comin' down the street
I wish I knew what he was comin' for."
-Music Man [one of my favorite musicals]

Well I need to bake a cake so off I go....
TGIF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment