Disclaimer

My words are my own. I may vent and offend some but I say what I feel.
I'm an overly honest (and loud) person.
I know some may not agree with me but it's my blog, my thoughts and my views.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Deployment Playlist

These are all the songs that I have on my iTunes that help me with deployment, some are about distance, others are about love and some have nothing today with love or distance they just put a smile on my face when I really need it. I'm not scared to admit that I have these songs on my iTunes. I'm not ashamed to admit that I listen to them, give them a chance before you judge who the artist is. I listen to a lot of Country and I'm sure you'll pick up on that but I listen to a little of everything, so don't be shocked by this list. Some songs will be well know and others may be new to you, but I ask you to be open minded when it comes to these songs, you never know what might strike a cord with you or even bring tears to your eyes.

I will put the artist first and list them in red, I will also them it in alphabetical order.


Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing
Al Green - Lean On Me
Alan Jackson - When the World Stopped Turning
Aly & AJ - Chemicals React
Ashley Tisdale & Lucas Grabe What I've Been Looking For
Avril Lavigne - When You're Gone
Becca Rae Greene - Wherever You Are (Morgan's Song)
Becca Rae GreeneStrength
Becca Rae Greene - Seattle
Beyonce ft Jay-Z - Crazy In Love
Big and Rich ft Gretchen Wilson and Cowboy Troy - Our America
Billy Ray Cyrus - Ready, Set, Don't Go
Billy Ray Cyrus - The Beginning
Billy Ray Cyrus - Don't Give Up On Me
Billy Ray Cyrus - You've Got A Friend
Billy Ray Cyrus - Can't live Without Your Love
Billy Ray Cyrus - My Everything
Billy Ray Cyrus - Put A Little Love In Your Heart
Billy Ray Cyrus - Missing You
Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling
Black Eyed Peas ft Justin Timberlake- Where Is The Love?
Blink 182 - I Miss You
Brad Paisley - American Saturday Night
Brad Paisley - Water 
Brad Paisley - Then
Brad Paisley - I Hope It's Me
Brad Paisley - Waiting On A Woman
Brad Paisley - Cooler Online
Carolina Rain - I Ain't Scared
Carolina Rain - All Before The Sun Goes Down
Carrie Underwood - Jesus Take The Wheel




This is a GROWING list, so check back from time to time and see what I've add, also feel free to leave your suggestions in comments I'm always looking for new songs to add to my play list




No comments:

Post a Comment