Disclaimer

My words are my own. I may vent and offend some but I say what I feel.
I'm an overly honest (and loud) person.
I know some may not agree with me but it's my blog, my thoughts and my views.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Good Morning Deployment

Well it's morning 1 without hubby, I didn't sleep well last night. I was too worried about how his flight was, if he got there, if he was still flying, part of me was hoping that he'd call. I know its weird to hope he'd call the first night, but I miss him so much. Well this morning I was woken up by a phone call, it was him!! He called me from over there to tell me he made it safely. It was a great surprise :) He told me the internet over there was working and that he'd get on when he could since he had a briefing in a few hours and had time to kill. So he got on skype (just typing no video or voice) well because I didn't sleep well I fell asleep on him :( I feel really bad but at least I know he made it over there. He told me what shift he's working and its the shift I wanted him on (YAY!!!) I'm really thankful that DD is a good sleeper!! Well I'm going to try and get some stuff accomplished today, so I guess I better get off the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment