Disclaimer

My words are my own. I may vent and offend some but I say what I feel.
I'm an overly honest (and loud) person.
I know some may not agree with me but it's my blog, my thoughts and my views.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Fill in Friday


With PCS moves happening every few years, do you take the time to paint and decorate your home? submitted by Life as Mrs. JPT
A) I want to paint my house so badly!! We lived in our first house from Aug 2008 to Nov 2009 (not worth it) but our base is doing a renovation project so DH told me I could paint the next house....we we didnt get a new house...we got screwed and got an old house...well we are moving again this fall!! (So we have been in this house Nov 2009 to Nov 2011ish) Since we live on base they frown upon painting the walls but I think I'm gonna do it anyways!

If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be? submitted by Standing By Him
A) This is hard, I love the house from Sabrina but I also like the house from NCIS I mean he can build a boat in his basement, talk about a killer man cave for DH. The house from Traffic Light is amazing too.

What inspired you to start your blog? submitted by Pink Combat Boots
A) I needed a place to vent when my friends weren't available, plus I get to meet people :)

What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen on base? submitted by Adventures in Life
A) I didn't see it personally but my friends took pictures of a moose, we live in Spokane, WA...not really moose country!

Which historical figure (politician, writer, artist, scientist, actor, etc…) would you like to have dinner with? submitted by Army of Two
A) oh man....ummmm...ok I really don't know! I think Al Capon would be awesome to meet. And to be honest I'd want to meet Hitler, I'd want to know why he wanted blonde hair blue eyed people...because I mean really blonde hair and blue eyes is a genetic mutation

No comments:

Post a Comment