Disclaimer

My words are my own. I may vent and offend some but I say what I feel.
I'm an overly honest (and loud) person.
I know some may not agree with me but it's my blog, my thoughts and my views.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

Oh Sunday, lazy day.
Spent last night at my in law's house.
TT (brother in law #1) had a TON of people over last night including his best friend spent the night too, I love TT's best friend! He came running to the door when I got there, then we hung out all night, even did a midnight food run!
I was going to sleep in my sister (in laws) room, but she and her fiancĂ© decided to spend the nigh too. So I got bumped to R's room (brother in law #2). His bed was STINKY! 
Anyways moving on to Sunday. My sister (in law) checked on me at about 10 to see what time I needed to be up to get back to my parents house, I told her I didnt have to leave until 11:30, she said ok and went to the kitchen. Next thing I hear is the smoke detector, then my sister (in law) screaming 'FIRE FIRE IT'S ON FIRE!' at that point I felt I should get out of bed. So I wake up and go to the bathroom, thats when DD decides to wake up and start crying ( joy ). So I go get her and walk downstairs to the kitchen, my sister (in law) says 'so I guess ya heard, don't worry if there was any real danger we would have grabbed DD' gee thanks sis. I didn't eat with my in laws because I was going to the Country Club Brunch Buffet! ( WOOT ). It was AMAZING! DD was a brat because she needed a nap, but it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment