Disclaimer

My words are my own. I may vent and offend some but I say what I feel.
I'm an overly honest (and loud) person.
I know some may not agree with me but it's my blog, my thoughts and my views.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

WALK DARN IT!

Ok so DD will 1 on the 28th 
12 DAYS!! OhMyGoodness!!!!!!!!!
Where did this year go!?

DH is STILL deployed.....LAME! (and seems to get extended every time we talk)

DD and I are in Pittsburgh (best city EVER)
anyways DD stated standing on her own back in February
she can cruse around (walking while holding the furniture)
She'll stand in the middle of the room, think about walking and then deiced she's to lazy to walk her JLo booty across the room....JUST WALK CHILD!!

she did learn to crawl up the stairs....good thing my house in Washington doesn't have stairs...less baby proofing for me! YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment