Disclaimer

My words are my own. I may vent and offend some but I say what I feel.
I'm an overly honest (and loud) person.
I know some may not agree with me but it's my blog, my thoughts and my views.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

March 2011 365

ok I'm CRAZY far behind on 365, I've been taking the picture just not posting them.

March 1

my sister (in-law) and her boyfriend with DH's dog Nebby

March 2

Skyping with DH <3

March 3

puppies ready for bed

March 4

HUGE accident on hwy 2
someone hit a bus

March 5

played to hard and passed out on the floor

March 6

cranky baby!!

March 7

messy baby!

March 8

I said bed time and this is where they went

March 9

DD LOVES bath time

March 10

Disney 1 mommy 0

March 11

WICKED!! (too bad DH got extended and will miss it!! booo)

March 12

whats in here mommy?

March 13

the dogs ate the crotch of my pants....

March 14

food!

March 15
playing with daddy's hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment