Disclaimer

My words are my own. I may vent and offend some but I say what I feel.
I'm an overly honest (and loud) person.
I know some may not agree with me but it's my blog, my thoughts and my views.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fill'er up!

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In
How many pets do you have? And what type? submitted by Life and Times of a Displaced Jersey Girl
I have 2 dogs, Heinz and Nebby
Heinz (the black dog) will be 3 on May 9th. He is a pure bred mutt, DH got him from the shelter for me as my wedding present, we are told he's part lab...we dont think there is any lab in him.
Nebby (the blonde dog) will be 2 on August 1st. She is a designer mutt. I bought her on my birthday for DH...I got tricked into getting her (oops). We got her from a breeder, she is 1/2 Lab 1/2 Brittany Spaniel 

What are your favorite projects to do while hubby is away? submitted by my-inspired-nest
scrapbooking!! DH hates when I take over the dinning room table with my stuff :)

What are the must-haves in your deployment care packages?  submitted by Christine's Little Blog
love! I try and put in magazines, candy, pictures. I always ask him if there is anything special he wants. It's different every time. 

If you could star in any TV show, which would it be? submitted by Just a Girl
NCIS! I'm ADDICTED!! I've seen every episode like 15 times! It's my show, I DVR it and it blows up our DVR, especially when USA network has marathons.

What was the biggest hurdle that you faced during your/your significant other's first deployment? submitted by The Pavlik Perspective
Not talking everyday, we went from talking EVERY DAY to talking only when he was able to get to a phone. We were dating during his first deployment so he split his calls between me and his parents. I would email him but it wasn't the same. He's my person and I had to learn to deal with not being able to vent to him when ever I wanted to. Since we got married he calls mostly me and then I call them. They also didn't have internet in the dorms until his third deployment so I didnt even have the chance to talk to him on his off time.


2 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower from the Friday-fill in.

    Your dogs are adorable. They look like such good furbabies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 NCIS! It is one of my favorites. I have to DVR it and then wait til the kids are in bed to watch it though, or else they bug me!

    ReplyDelete