Disclaimer

My words are my own. I may vent and offend some but I say what I feel.
I'm an overly honest (and loud) person.
I know some may not agree with me but it's my blog, my thoughts and my views.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Me day = homework

my Sister (in law) took DD today to I could have a me day
basically she took DD so I could do homework.....
yet here I am blogging and facebooking
yea go me!
I'm taking a government class....I HATE government classes....I failed one at my old school...thats why I have to take it again...I also hate history classes....pretty much anything in the social studies bracket I don't like


1 comment:

  1. I hated history classes to. The one I took in college was strictly a lecture class. If it wasn't for my handy dandy recorder I would have failed miserably. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete