Disclaimer

My words are my own. I may vent and offend some but I say what I feel.
I'm an overly honest (and loud) person.
I know some may not agree with me but it's my blog, my thoughts and my views.

Monday, January 3, 2011

365 Project

I'm starting the 365 project. I'm really excited!!! I'm a picture fanatic! To the point that my DH gets annoyed some times, opps! Oh well he'll live. Since I have a pretty iPhone 4 it should be easy enough for me to remember to snap a picture every day...so here goes!!

I know I'm behind on posting this but it's from New Year's Day
January 1, 2011
DH was laying on our bed while I was sitting at the computer I looked over and saw this. The dogs having daddy time. DD was napping and Heinz (the black dog) was making sure DH didn't fall off the bed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment