Disclaimer

My words are my own. I may vent and offend some but I say what I feel.
I'm an overly honest (and loud) person.
I know some may not agree with me but it's my blog, my thoughts and my views.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Dear Deployment

Dear Deployment...f*ck you...I know you are part of military life, but that doesn't mean I have to like you. The only upside to you is the extra money. Honestly I'd rather be poor and in debt then spend time without my husband. I'm terrified of the effects it will have on my DD, she's not even 9 months old yet. She doesn't understand why daddy left her! She just realizes "hey my jungle gym is gone". She ADORES him and he adores her! GIVE HIM BACK!!!

365 Project
January 18, 2011
Ok I look like hell but I was dropping DH off for deployment! so I had been crying all morning. DD was confused but doesnt she look cute in her camo and bow?!

January 19, 2011
no this is not a mistake! I got a call on the 18th from DH and I thought it was my good-bye call...nope.."come get me" is what he said...well crap! Not that I didn't want to see him, believe me I wanted more than anything to be in his arms but that just meant that the process had to be repeated...so the second morning came....DD was still in PJs but they say I <3 Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment