Disclaimer

My words are my own. I may vent and offend some but I say what I feel.
I'm an overly honest (and loud) person.
I know some may not agree with me but it's my blog, my thoughts and my views.

Friday, January 28, 2011

A Comic Book...Really?

I'm a Roman Catholic. I will admit I am not the best Catholic, I need to be better about going to church, but all the same I am Catholic. Ever since my DH deployed I have stocked my email. This morning when I woke up I checked my email and got this email.
Umm...to mean that's a little too far! I have nothing against comics, my brother was very in to them for a while. But the Bible in comic form?! Is that really what religion has come too? My DD has a few child friendly bibles that were given to her for her baptism. Child friendly is different than a comic though. To me child friendly is simple, easy to understand words. I don't know why it bothers me, it just does.


On another not my DD is officially 9 months old!! When did that happen?!
365 Project
January 28, 2011
playing with the kitchen we got her for Christmas



No comments:

Post a Comment