Disclaimer

My words are my own. I may vent and offend some but I say what I feel.
I'm an overly honest (and loud) person.
I know some may not agree with me but it's my blog, my thoughts and my views.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Gooder...really?

Now I know I don't have perfect grammar, but I know that gooder isn't a word! I'm watching The Talk on CBS and there was a Gain laundry detergent commercial...they said gooder...REALLY!! You have a huge team of professionals and you say gooder in your commercial...

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=495179616161

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I know, right? It's like everywhere you look now, there are spelling and grammar mistakes on signs, ads, everything. I am starting to be seriously concerned about the educational system in this country. lol

    ReplyDelete