Disclaimer

My words are my own. I may vent and offend some but I say what I feel.
I'm an overly honest (and loud) person.
I know some may not agree with me but it's my blog, my thoughts and my views.

Monday, January 24, 2011

I don't know what to do

So before DH deployed I applied for 2 different jobs. 1 in an office setting and 1 at Old Navy. Honestly I only applied because it made DH happy, I don't know that I'm ready to get a job. I love being a stay at home mom and I'm still in school. Well Old Navy called me back and now I don't know what to do. The thing about retail is I'm not guaranteed enough hours to cover day care costs. I am at such a loss about what to do. I really need to talk to DH about this...damn deployment....

1 comment:

  1. I'm a new follower from the blog hop *wave*
    I just struggled with this (although my husband's not deployed atm, so that made it a little easier)

    The only advice I can share and it's super cliche, do what you think is best.

    ReplyDelete