Disclaimer

My words are my own. I may vent and offend some but I say what I feel.
I'm an overly honest (and loud) person.
I know some may not agree with me but it's my blog, my thoughts and my views.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Who says time flies?

It's been the longest freaking week of my life! My husband has been gone for a week...
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
The following conversation from "When Harry Met Sally" comes to mind
Harry Burns: You know how a year to a person is like seven years to a dog?
Sally Albright: Is one of us supposed to be a DOG in this scenario?
Harry Burns: Yes.
Sally Albright: Who is the dog?
Harry Burns: You are.
Sally Albright: I am? I am the dog? I am the dog?


Well I guess I'm the dog! I feel like my husband has been gone forever...seriously! My pregnancy felt shorter than this past week. I'm just slowly going crazy. I'm meeting new friends and making new connections which I'm hoping will make this deployment go faster but I miss my DH. Who ever said time flies was not a military wife!! ugg, I guess I'm just going to watch movies on Netflix until the Sand Man pay a visit to me (well if he visits me...he's been skipping my house lately)

365 Project
January 27, 2011
Hinze (my dog) decided to hop into DD's play pen and "vacuum" up the cracker crumbs


No comments:

Post a Comment