Disclaimer

My words are my own. I may vent and offend some but I say what I feel.
I'm an overly honest (and loud) person.
I know some may not agree with me but it's my blog, my thoughts and my views.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Oh Little Girl

365 Project
January 20, 2011
So on the 20th I took DD to the play place at the funspot. It was the first time all day she didn't scream at me.  Literally she was pissed off all day, even my friend was amazed at my DD's actions. I am blessed, believe me I know I am. I have a DD who has slept through the night since the day she was born, she is a happy baby, well behaved...but DAMN was she cranky!! I think she had realized that her daddy was missing. Anyways I took her to the play place and she was in heaven! It was totally padded so I didn't have to worry about he falling over (score!) She loves moving and grooving....but falling over is currently part of that. I think we will be making more trips there this deployment.

January 21, 2011
DD was so proud of herself. She knows how to pull herself up, but this was the first time she did it in her pack n' play. She's played the up, down, up, down, up, down game ever since! But sometimes she puts her arm out and falls on it and in my mind I'm screaming OMG! You are gonna break your arm! Oh the stress of being a mommy!

January 22, 2011
mmm, dinner! DD's favorite time of the day is FOOD! I mean we go through a box of Ritz crackers a week! (not gonna lie I help eat them but still!) For dinner I made her noodles, she was loving it! I finally got smart and bought noodles I dont have cut or pull apart!
They were the perfect size for her to eat without help (clearly I was close by and watching her!) But she loves using her new tuffums (thats that we call teeth in our house, we're strange I know)

1 comment:

  1. She's too cute! I miss my son being that young :(
    I'm a new follower from the Military Monday blog hop.

    ReplyDelete