Disclaimer

My words are my own. I may vent and offend some but I say what I feel.
I'm an overly honest (and loud) person.
I know some may not agree with me but it's my blog, my thoughts and my views.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

GO STEELERS!

365 Project
January 23, 2011

 GO STEELERS!!! Look how excited DD was!!
 PITTSBURGH'S GOING TO
THE SUPER BOWL
It was strange not having DH watch with us. He is one of "those" fans. Yells at the TV to the point that he is scaring the dogs and DD. He said he got to see pert of it over there but I know it's not the same. He's really bumming that he has to work the day of the Super Bowl so he is trying to figure out what he can to so he can watch it. I can't DVR it for him because we have DirecTV and they lost their contract with FOX in our area! I'm not happy!! A friend told me I could watch it at her house...she doesn't know what she's in for haha

LETS GO FOR RING #7!!

No comments:

Post a Comment