Disclaimer

My words are my own. I may vent and offend some but I say what I feel.
I'm an overly honest (and loud) person.
I know some may not agree with me but it's my blog, my thoughts and my views.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Game Night-ish

So DH had the day off today...kinda...he had to take stuff to work but other then that he was home all day. He let me sleep in and played with DD all morning! (bonus points) Well at about 3ish he told me to text our friend (because her hubby works at 3pm) and ask if she wanted to come hang out. We played Green Day Rock Band and Mario Party. Well DD woke up from her nap and played in her pack n play for a while but got bored so I took her out and let her play with the rock band microphone.

365 Project
January 13, 2011

1 comment:

  1. Well that is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen! :)

    ReplyDelete