Disclaimer

My words are my own. I may vent and offend some but I say what I feel.
I'm an overly honest (and loud) person.
I know some may not agree with me but it's my blog, my thoughts and my views.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Pancakes!!

Tonight for dinner was breakfast food! DD got to try pancakes for the first time! Since I made them at home I made a few little ones and put them on a separate plate for her. DH likes his covers in syrup so when we go out to breakfast I don't let her try them. She loved them!! She grabbed it off the plate before I was able to rip it up for her, it was so funny to see her trying to stuff a whole pancake in her mouth. I ripped it up and gave her a little plastic fork. She was loving it, doesn't really understand the fork thing, but she'll get it.

365 Project
January 7, 2011
DD with her fork

No comments:

Post a Comment