Disclaimer

My words are my own. I may vent and offend some but I say what I feel.
I'm an overly honest (and loud) person.
I know some may not agree with me but it's my blog, my thoughts and my views.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Clutter, clutter, clutter!

I admit...I'm a pack rat! I don't know how to fix it!! I like have a clean house but it seems like over night clutter shows up!! The picture below is DD's room. CLUTTER!!! Thanks to an amazing friend it is now at least organized clutter. There is a pile to go to the basement, a pile for the trash, and a pile to donate. I'm hoping I can be better about my clutter! Here's hoping!!

365 Project
January 12, 2011

1 comment:

  1. I have pack-rat tendencies too, and you know what really helped? Watching "Hoarders". Seriously, after watching that show, I am terrified of keeping things, lol.

    ReplyDelete