Disclaimer

My words are my own. I may vent and offend some but I say what I feel.
I'm an overly honest (and loud) person.
I know some may not agree with me but it's my blog, my thoughts and my views.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Blonde Moment...to the max!

I LOST MY CAR KEYS!!
I am so mad at myself, we only have 1 key to each car (dumb I know).
I honestly have no clue where they went. Normally they end up in DD's diaper bag because I toss them in there when I'm getting DD out of the Jeep...well they aren't in the diaper bag!! I totally emptied that sucker out in my entryway not there!! I have looked in every drawer and cabinet in my kitchen. I've looked in my bathrooms, I've dug through my couches, cleaned out my hall closet, rearranged my daughter's room...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
if you were key's where would you be?!
A while back we thought we lost the Jeep key so DH called the Jeep dealer they told us we'd have to tow the Jeep down there and then a new key would cost $300!! Well today when I was talking to my Mother-in-law and I told her about my moron moment. She though it was outrageous to have to pay to have my car towed down there. My father-in-law is a mechanic so my MIL asked him it they had to have the car, he said they should be able to make me a key based on the VIN. So he is going to call Jeep tomorrow for me. My in-laws think they will be nicer and more honest with my FIL if he's acting like its for a customer. We'll see!!

Well back to looking and cleaning...blahhhhhhhhhh

on the upside one of my BFs is being induced tomorrow!! I'm so excited for her!!!


365 Project
January 30
My dog is NOT the one inside the play pen haha
sad part...Nebby knows how to jump over the play pen
but she just pouted until I opened the pen up

January 31
DD was playing in her crib while I was cleaning up her room


1 comment:

  1. your daughter is so adorable! Love the puppy picture as well!

    Thank you for stopping by Diary of Momma & participating in the blog hop! I am now returning the follow!

    ReplyDelete