Disclaimer

My words are my own. I may vent and offend some but I say what I feel.
I'm an overly honest (and loud) person.
I know some may not agree with me but it's my blog, my thoughts and my views.

Monday, January 3, 2011

We're nerds

So pretty much all day yesterday DH and I played Sim City 4...we're nerds. I sat in the bed room playing on the desktop and DH sat in the living room playing on his laptop...yes we're that dorky!! But thats why we love each other, we'll sit and be dorks together. DD would either play on our bed or play on the floor near DH.

365 Project
January 2, 2011
DD on our bed giving me the "mommy I want what you have look". She was reaching for my iPhone. She loves our phones. I don't know why but she's obsessed with them.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! That is pretty much how our days off go around here too. Video games are kind of the relaxation for me and the s/o :)

    ReplyDelete