Disclaimer

My words are my own. I may vent and offend some but I say what I feel.
I'm an overly honest (and loud) person.
I know some may not agree with me but it's my blog, my thoughts and my views.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Blah day

Yesterday was lazy, we didn't do much of anything. DH decided last minuet to go out to dinner, he called our neighbors and invited them to go with us. So we were getting ready and DH called them and said that we were ready and gonna leave early and they could meet us there when ever. Well all of a sudden DH runs in the house and goes "they are getting in the car they are gonna beat us!" like it's the end of the world, I told him that the diaper bag is ready and all DD needs is shoes and we can go. So we get in the car and we are almost to the restaurant when they text me saying they are there...DH pouts that they beat us...but he gets over it. So we get there, we sit down and the first words out of his mouth aren't hello...they are "I'm getting a Blooming Onion". Well they finally brought it out it looked like it had been sat on so they asked if the boys wanted another one...and for those good at math...2 hungry men + free blooming onion= yes! so they left the crappy blooming onion and then brought out a second one for them to eat too. So we all eat, we left and on the way home we say 9 deer on the side of the road. It was weird, I never see deer unless it's winter time, so seeing them in the winter wasn't weird but seeing them in general was...if that makes sense. Anyways we went home and played Wii


365 Project
January 9, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment