Disclaimer

My words are my own. I may vent and offend some but I say what I feel.
I'm an overly honest (and loud) person.
I know some may not agree with me but it's my blog, my thoughts and my views.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

One Happy Hubby

So DH didn't get a lunch break today. I texted him around 4:30pm asking when he'd be home. He told me "soonish" so I started the "what should I make for dinner" inner monologue.  So I looked in our pantry and found a can of Progresso Soup. It was Rich and Hearty Chicken Pot Pie Style. It got my wheels turning, I looked in my fridge and saw Pillsbury Crescent Rolls. I knew then what I was going to make. I dug out my quiche pans, placed them on a cookie sheet and got working. If you leave 2 crescent rolls together it creates a rectangle. I took a rectangle and placed it in the bottom then spooned the slightly warmed soup in. Then I placed another rectangle  pinched it closed. I cooked it at the the time and tempature on the crescent roll tubes (350 degrees and 13 minuets) 2 tubes of Crescent Rolls and 1 18.6oz Rich and Hearty Chicken Pot Pie Style later I had 4 "pies".

365 Project
January 11, 2011
These are 2 of the 4 pies. They look a little gross but my quiche pans have removable bottoms so it leaked a little bit and the blob on the right is the dough that I pinched off. DH ate 3 of 4 pies plus the blob of dough

No comments:

Post a Comment