Disclaimer

My words are my own. I may vent and offend some but I say what I feel.
I'm an overly honest (and loud) person.
I know some may not agree with me but it's my blog, my thoughts and my views.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Oh boy what am I in for?!

My DD is such a drama queen! The smallest things ends her happy go lucky out look! I have watched her bang her head on her her crib and she is fine until she looks at me and realizes "oh mommy's here I can get extra attention!!" Now I don't ignore my DD but I also don't want to re-enforce her "faking". I'm in for it when she learns to talk!! And I don't even want to think about having a teenager!!

365 Project
January 3, 2011
this is how she was laying on our bed today while DH and I were skyping with my parents...really! because you weren't getting attention for .5 seconds you are going to pout!! spoiled little girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment